Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Top 3 Fall Fashion Essentials

Welcome back to my blog!
My first official post is going to be about my fall essentials. I would describe my style as a little but edgy but still comfy and cute. Since I live in California it hasn't been anywhere close to as cold as the weather in other places of the world (even though I wish it was colder) but nevertheless, here are my top three fall fashion essentials at the moment:

  • Chelsea Boots: I have been in love with Chelsea type boots from the second I first saw them. I have a pair from Urban Outfitters by the brand Silence + Noise. Sadly, they are sold out but they are amazingly comfy and I know I will get tons of use out of them! Many people have been wearing them and they are very in. Here are some similar to mine from H&M: http://www.hm.com/us/product/17999?article=17999-a#article=17999-A
  • Charm Chokers: When many people started wearing them, I wasn't too sure whether I liked them or not but after getting one, I started to like them. They are simple little necklaces that can complete your outfit really well. Mine are homemade by a couple of my friends but you can buy them from this website too: http://druzydreams.bigcartel.com/product/wishbone-choker
Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and got to know me a little better! Also comment down below what you would like to see next! 

No comments: