Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The 25 Questions Tag

This week I am going to be posting my version of the 25 Questions Tag. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better. Subscribe if you want to see more. (: Here is the tag:

1. Do you have any pets? 
    A: Yes, I have a Labrador Retriever. Hopefully you can meet him soon!
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
    A: My bed, my iPad and desk.
3. What's the weather like right now? 
    A: Getting a little colder! (Since it's fall)
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?  
    A: Not yet but hopefully soon..
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
    A: Around 7 am 
6. When was the last time you showered? 
    A: Just a couple hours ago (haha yes I am clean)
7. What was the last movie you saw? 
    A: The Maze Runner. It was so good!
8. What does your last text message say? 
    A: Telling my dad I was home
9. What's your ringtone? 
    A: My phone is on vibrate
10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
    A: Yes, to Mexico and Jamaica.
11. Do you like sushi?  
    A: Yes! It is one of my favorite foods (:
12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
    A: At Trader Joe's
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
    A: Nope
14. How many siblings do you have? 
    A: One sister 
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
    A: Laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
    A: 17
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
    A: Nope
18. Do you color your hair? 
    A: Nope, all naturale
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
    A: Do my homework 
20. When was the last time you cried? 
    A: Can't remember 
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 
    A: Sausage (:
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
    A: Hamburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
    A: Nope, I need my sleep
24. What is your eye color? 
    A: Brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 

    A: Nope, I don't drink soda

No comments: